Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dear Sarah:

Sarah:
Hi Miss Picket, what is your opinion on the difference between reality and a dream? =)





Dear Sarah,


Sorry for missing your question. I am a giant asshole about that sometimes. I have a bad habit  of only glossing over my page. Anyway, to answer your question... I thought about it for a long time, tossing around ideas like what happens if one believes dream to be reality, does it actually become real? Who knows? It might... However, no matter how many times I have closed my eyes and wished away bills, they still come... so probably not. Oh well, such is life. It, in my humble opinion, boils down to this... The true difference between dreams and reality is just a matter of motivation. If you dream something, it is up to you to make it true or not. Here is an example... two men dream of space travel. One has motivation, the other does not. One invents a rocket, the other sits on the couch, and watches the first launch into space. You can dream all you like, and you can waste your life doing it, if you do not have the motivation it takes. If you have vision, and motivation, you can do... and be anything. Anyone who ever became someone, did so by defying those around them who tried to hold him back. Also... same story for anyone who has tried something really stupid... so be careful your dream isn't one of those. Common sense still reigns supreme. So... hopefully you get my meaning in all that rambling. Remember folks... I am mostly talking out of my ass. 

1 comment:

Mizaki Cupcake Verlack said...

Wow, well put. I don't believe you're taking it out from your ass. =p Its just sometimes people can't differentian between reality and a dream, for all we know we're just walking through life in one big huge dream. I have another question, sorry, you'll probably be annoyed since I'll keep posting one question after another. I seem to always have this argument with people about love and lust soo I was wondering what is your opinion again on differentiating between the two, love and lust...love and lustttt....is love lust? is lust love? *pulls her hair out*