Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Some Shit I Just thought of...

Since no one has posted a question in a while, I will share with you a random thought from my head.

Are a hunter, or are you the prey?

In the relationship game, you can be one of two things. You can be the hunter, or the prey. They do not mean what you think, so don't get offended already. Get your cursor away from the comment button and finish reading. It does not matter your sex, or your sex... because believe me... I am more hunter than prey in the sack. Ha! Anyway...

The Hunter: You take the bull by the horns, you go out and find. You don't always find what you want... no, but you do find. You have probably been in a bunch of very short term relationships. You have dated every person from too nice to too crazy. You can't just sit around and wait for Mr. or Ms. Right. You are going to be the one to track them down. Life is too short to wait. Besides... who really needs the 'right one'? You are doing just fine with your string of sexual relationships right? RIGHT? 

The Prey: You are shy. You've been hurt before. Its hard not to keep looking over your shoulder, waiting for the next shot to be fired. You most likely have only had a few relationships, mostly long term. You like the safety of monogamy. Its comfortable... like an old shoe. It may not be flashy, but damn it, you aren't going to get blisters. 


We are all something, and of course I am generalizing, but if you really think about it, what I am saying is true. I came to the realization that I am the prey. I don't like to make the first move, and its hard for me to open up. Blah blah blah... this is how my mind works. So... yea... until more questions are posted, I will be posting shit like this. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mizaki Cupcake Verlack said...

Miss Picket! I did post a question. =(Either way nice thought!

Sarah:
Hi Miss Picket, what is your opinion on the difference between reality and a dream? =)