Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dear Machine Gun Mouth:

Machine Gun Mouth writes:


So exactly how do we ask questions again? Are there complete instructions? Why do I have to have a google account to ask you a question? Is this a plot to get my identity? Will these questions be recorded and used against me later? Are they answers guaranteed to be entertaining or are you just saying that? Will men in black coats show up at my door if I ask you how to make a woman happy? Are you wearing panties right now? Do the thought police only monitor me at night when the sunspot activity is shielded by the earth? Will my foil hat help? Will YOUR foil hat help stop them? Why did I pay 19.95 to ask you a question? Does part of that money go to charity? Are you a real person or are you a computer simulation pretending to be a person?
Thanks!




Dear Guy,
Being as you just successfully asked a question, that answers that. Congratulations! As for complete instructions... who really reads those things anyway. Just leave me a comment on a post, and I'll eventually get around to answering them. You need a google account because everyone knows google controls your brain. It knows all and sees all. Assimilate! Panties are for assholes. I wear extra strength super duty control top sweatpants. I am not really sure about the thought police... if you think about it, they know. So... I guess try not to think about it, and tinfoil hats seem to work for homeless people, save for the fact they are homeless... so... maybe give it a try. The $19.95 goes to a great charity actually... it goes to the "Get a starving stoner some chicken McNuggets fund". Its a worthy cause... the munchies are a hardship on many every day. I am a real fictional character, but then again, isn't there the small possibility that we all are fictional characters? Think about it... -really- hard. I just blew your mind. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can I get girls to like me?