Friday, November 25, 2011

Denny Dearest Writes:

Denny Dearest Writes:


When I grow up can I be just like you?




Dear Denny,


Now there is a question for the ages. and here lies the problem; you can not be like me when you grow up, as I, myself, will never grow up. Its for assholes. Who wants responsibility? Not me. Besides, I am fictional. I do not age. HA! Suck on that plastic surgeons! You can be like me in several key ways though. 1. Never clean up after yourself. Learn to love your own squalor. 2. shank people on the street for no reason 3. eat nothing but pizza, Twinkies, soda, and the souls of the young. This is your first step. PICKLEPRIDE!

1 comment:

Denenthorn said...

hrm... Well apparently I'm already like you... awesome *thinks up next question* OH OH! How does one maybe actually get to see and play with old fictional friends who they haven't seen in foreverz? Yeah I said foreverz... I'm coolz likez thatz...