Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sooo the fun begins!

Recently I was going through my old favorite websites folder, and found that I had this blog. It was used for something else long ago, and lay alone and dusty, serving no purpose. I could not let a poor website lose its reason for existence! I had to act quickly... but what to put here...? Then it hit me... I have ideas... I am opinionated... I say smart things sometimes... and really dumb shit other times. The Internet loves that sort of shit! Advice... That's the name of the game. You ask a question and I'll answer it. I don't care what the question is about. I can't promise a right answer, but I can promise it will be entertaining... maybe. Whatever fuck you. So what I need from you guys is to leave a question you want answered in the comments to this post, and then look for my answer to you in a new one. That is all. Shoo. You go do things now.


Picklepants OUT!

*vanishes into a cloud of mustard gas and Twinkies*


That's right... a CLOUD of Twinkies.

2 comments:

Nalen said...

So exactly how do we ask questions again? Are there complete instructions? Why do I have to have a google account to ask you a question? Is this a plot to get my identity? Will these questions be recorded and used against me later? Are they answers gauranteed to be entertaining or are you just saying that? Will men in black coats show up at my door if I ask you how to make a woman happy? Are you wearing panties right now? Do the thought police only monitor me at night when the sunspot activity is shielded by the earth? Will my foil hat help? Will YOUR foil hat help stop them? Why did I pay 19.95 to ask you a question? Does part of that money go to charity? Are you a real person or are you a computer simulation pretending to be a person?
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Picket, what is your opinion on the difference between reality and a dream? =)