Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dear Swimming in the Shallow end of the Gene Pool

Swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool writes :


Why is my sister so retarded?






Dear really long name,


Depending on if she is the younger, middle, or eldest sister there are several possibilities. If she is older: The tightness of your mother's vagina could have squashed her poor brain during birth. This is what I assume happened to my own dear sister. If she is the middle sister, assume she was dropped on her head by the elder. Pretty sure all older sisters drop the baby, usually on purpose. If she is the youngest, we all know that as women grow older the possibility for downs syndrome raises incredibly. She has Downs. Get her a helmet and a furry wall. In any event, the better question to be asking is "Where do I hide the body?" I suggest burning the remains, and mixing them in with concrete. I saw it on CSI once. Makes sense to me.

1 comment:

Denenthorn said...

Dear Pickles,
Who in the Hell thought it was a good idea to let you out of your cage to give advice to anyone?

Sincerely,
Professor Captain Dr. McEmo Grumpehpants.